Mobile: +91 9747 007 479
Taj Mahal, Agra fort, Fatehpur Sikri
Culture and Hertiage tours by Groowynd holidays of Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri are intended to help you discover India’s fascinating heritage and beautiful architecture. The package covers never miss and primary destinations of North India starting from the capital New Delhi, Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri and the historic Jaipur. We are sure you would definitely cherish the wonderful time at the Golden Triangle.
Locations Covered: New Delhi, Agra, Jaipur (Golden Triangle) and Fatehpur Sikri.
This trip can be arranged at any time to suit you, and adapted to your requirements as necessary. However, Groowynd suggests the Best Season for Golden Triangle tour would be from Sep to end of April.
Please provide full details in your enquiry as listed below for a detailed response
Salient features of this package
Culture and Hertiage tours by Groowynd holidays of Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri is one of India’s most sought after journeys. The escort of an English speaking guide would be a great help in understanding the history and culture connected to the cities.
6 DAYS 5 NIGHTS TOUR
- First Day of Tour:
Arrive at New Delhi International Airport and Half Day Sightseeing
- Arrive in Delhi where you will be greeted and transferred to your hotel. After lunch, drive down the spectacular Rajpath ('the Kingsway'), passing the India Gate (a memorial built to commemorate the unknown soldiers who laid their lives to serve the nation), the President's House (Rashtrapathi Bhawan), and the House of Parliament. Further, visit the Bahai House of Worship, popularly known as the Lotus Temple, depending upon the availability of time. Overnight stay in Delhi
- 2nd Day of Tour:
Sightseeing of New Delhi
- Early morning you are picked up for a full day tour of Old and New Delhi. Sights in New Delhi include the 12th century Qutab Minar, gracefully hand-carved for its entire height of 234 ft, and the famous Iron Pillar, which withstood the ravages of time and not rusted even after 1500 years. Other attractions include the Red Fort and the Tomb of the Mughal Emperor Humayun in New Delhi.
Later at Old Delhi, visit the Jama Masjid – the largest mosque in India. Walk through Chandni Chowk to savor the ambience of Delhi's oldest and busiest market.
Return to hotel in Delhi for overnight stay.
- 3rd Day of Tour:
Travel to Jaipur and Sightseeing
- This morning you drive to Jaipur (258 kms/5 hrs.). Arrive in Jaipur and check in to your hotel. After lunch visit the City Palace, a large complex of courtyards, buildings and gardens. The old City Palace & its museum display a rare fusion of Mughal and Hindu architecture, and house a rare collection of paintings, Rajasthani armory and costumes.
Adjacent to the City Palace is Jantar Mantar, a collection of architectural astronomical instruments built by Maharaja (King) Jai Singh. Built in the 1700's (A.D), it still looks futuristic.
Overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur
- 4th Day of Tour:
Sightseeing at Jaipur
- After breakfast, set out for the hill-top fort at Amber. Along the way, stop at Hawa Mahal (Palace of Wind) and get some photographs of this beautifully crafted structure which overlooks a bustling market.
Continue to Amber Fort, a classic, romantic Rajasthani fort palace. Built on top of a hill, you can take an elephant ride (optional) from the base of the hill to the fort. Constructed by Raja Man Singh I in 1592, this Rajput fort-palace is a must visit for its mosaics and marble relief panels.
Rest of the day at leisure. You may visit the colorful markets around. Overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur.
- 5th Day of Tour:
Travel to Agra and Sightseeing
- Early morning you drive to Agra (232 kms/5 hrs.). En route, visit the deserted city of Fatehpur Sikri, another marvel of Mughal architecture. Late afternoon, visit the Taj Mahal, the highlight of any North India tour, also described as the most extravagant monument ever built for love.
Your tour also includes a visit to the Red Standstone Agra Fort. Overnight stay at hotel in Agra.
- 6th Day of Tour:
Travel to Delhi and Departure
- After check-out from hotel, you will be driven to Delhi (201 kms/4 ½ hrs.) to board your flight/train Overnight stay at hotel in Agra