Mobile: +91 9747 007 479
Golden Triangle with Kerala Holidays
India Tour holiday packages by Groowynd holidays are intended to enable you experiencing India to a great extend with an assortment of holiday themes like Nature, History, Culture, Beach, Wildlife, Adventure, Leisure etc. These packages cover primary destinations of North and South India starting from the Golden Triangle (New Delhi, Agra, Jaipur) to the South Indian marvels Munnar, Houseboat and Backwaters. We assure you a memorable time in India in true sense.
- Locations Covered:
- New Delhi, Agra, Jaipur (Golden Triangle), Fatehpur Sikri, Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady, Houseboat, Kovalam, Marari, Calicut, Wayanad, Mysore.
- This trip can be arranged at any time to suit you, and adapted to your requirements as necessary. However, Groowynd suggests the Best Season for Embrace India tour would be from mid of August to end of April (North India experiences peak summer in May – Jul, while Kerala, the southernmost part enjoys monsoon during Jun – Aug)
- More info:
- Please provide full details in your enquiry as listed below for a detailed response
- Salient Features of this Package:
- Embrace India package helps you to have a glimpse of all themes of Holidaying in India namely culture & heritage holidays, beach holidays, hill station holidays, wild sanctuaries, back waters, houseboats etc.
- First Day of Tour:
Arrive at New Delhi International Airport
- Arrival at New Delhi international Airport, the capital of India. As you exit from the airport, you are welcomed by Groowynd representative. Transfer by AC cab to your hotel. Most of the inbound flights reach Delhi in the evening. In case if the flight reaches early, our executive will let you know about sightseeing options. Check in and Leisure at hotel.
- 2nd Day of Tour:
- Cab picks you up from the hotel for sightseeing of historic city of Delhi. The city was influenced by many rulers and witnessed rise and fall of many emperors. The day tour starts from Qutub Minar, the highest stone tower in India, built by Qutbuddin Aibak, the viceroy of Mohammed Ghori in 1192 to celebrate Ghori's victory over the Rajputs. Further, proceed to Lotus Temple, a unique place of Bahai Worship. In the afternoon move to Akshardham Temple. Evening, leisure at the India Gate. Also, visit of Dilli Hat would be a good idea, you can see the arts and handicrafts of different states of the country and taste varied cuisines of India. Retreat to Hotel and relax.
- 3rd Day of Tour:
- The day's tour starts at Red Fort which was constructed during the Emperor Shah Jahan's reign, where the Prime Minister of India addresses the nation on Independence day of India. After seeing around, you are taken to Jama Masjid which is across the road. Further, important destinations like Vijay Ghat, Shanti Van, Shakti Sthal, Raj Ghat, Gandhi Museum, Ferozshah Kotla Fort, Safdarjun Tomb, Indira Gandhi Memorial, National Gallery of Modern Art will be covered. Also, drive past Rashtrapathi Bhavan, Parliament house etc. Night stay at Hotel.
- 4th Day of Tour:
Delhi - Jaipur
- Travel to Jaipur in the morning (280 kms, 5 hrs drive). Check in at hotel on arrival. Evening free for leisure and marketing/visit local places independently. Also, visiting Chokhi Dhani, where an ethnic village atmosphere is recreated, will be a great experience. Overnight stay at hotel.
- 5th Day of Tour:
- In the morning visit Amber Fort, built in red sandstone and marble, the ancient capital of the State. Further, visit the Sheesh Mahal (Hall of Victory), glittering with mirrors. Afternoon, tour of Jaipur City. Jaipur, Rajasthan capital was given a pink color coat a century ago in honour of a visiting Prince and the color was retained. Visit Maharaja's City Palace, the Observatory and Ram Niwas Gardens. Drive past the Hawa Mahal and the pink rose residential/business areas. Overnight at the hotel.
- 6th Day of Tour:
Jaipur - Agra
- Travel to Agra (250 Kms, 5 Hrs Drive). Visit Fatehpur Sikri on the way. Fatehpur Sikri, 40 kms before Agra, which was built by Emperor Akbar in 1569. Due to scarcity of water the place was abandoned after 15 years. Evening visit Markets of Agra. Overnight at hotel in Agra.
- 7th Day of Tour:
At Agra and Drive to Delhi
- Visit the famous Taj Mahal, built by the Moghul Emperor Shah Jehan in year 1630 in remembrance of his late Queen Mumtaz. Visit the Agra Fort in the afternoon. Also visit the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daullah, built by Empress Noorjehan in memory of her father. Early evening drive to Delhi (210 Kms, 4 Hrs drive). Night stay at Hotel.
- 8th Day of Tour:
Delhi to Kochi
- Flight from New Delhi to Kochi. Arriving at Kochi (Cochin) Airport you are received by Groowynd executive and taken to your hotel for refreshment. Half day sightseeing of Kochi. Night stay at Hotel in Kochi.
- 9th Day of Tour:
- Cochin tour includes visit to Fort Cochin, Mattancherry Palace, Jewish synagogue, Bolghatty Palace, Chinese fishing nets etc. You may also opt for watch "Kathakali" during the stay in Kochi. Night stay at Kochi.
- 10th Day of Tour:
Kochi to Munnar
- Morning move to Munnar. Enroute visit Kodanad Elephant camp and Valara waterfalls. Check in at Hotel. Half day sightseeing. Overnight at Resort.
- 11th Day of Tour:
- After breakfast, visit Forest Rose Garden, Photo point, Mattupetty dam, Elephant arrival spot, Shooting Point, Echo point, Kundalai lake, Top station. Evening back to resort.
- 12th Day of Tour:
- After breakfast, visit Tea museum, Nayanakkadu Water Falls, Eravikulam National Park, Sandal Wood Forest, Chinar Wild Life Sanctuary etc (Options for Elephant Safari and Boating). Overnight stay at Resort.
- 13th Day of Tour:
Munnar to Thekkady
- Travel to Thekkady, enroute see Chinnakanal waterfalls. Check in at the resort. Afternoon sightseeing Periyar Wild Life Sanctuary and Boating.
- 14th Day of Tour:
- After breakfast, go for Jungle trekking/Bamboo Rafting during the day. Witness Kerala Traditional Kathakali (Optional) in the evening and night stay at Resort.
- 15th Day of Tour:
Thekkady to Alapuzha Houseboat
- Travel to Houseboat Alapuzha (01 Bedroom AC Luxury) and overnight stay in Houseboat. Enjoy the scenic backwaters of Kumarakom/Alapuzha and the village life as you cruise through the canals. All meals included in houseboat.
- 16th Day of Tour:
Houseboat to Kovalam
- Morning after cruise and breakfast travel to Kovalam (165 Km, 4 hours). Check in at Resort. Leisure at Kovalam Beach and view the sunset at the beach.
- 17th Day of Tour:
- Enjoy the beautiful sunrise at Kovalam. Visit Padmanabha Swami Temple, Napier Museum, Kuthiramalika Palace, Srichitra Art Gallery or move to Varkala Beach, as per your choice. Stay at Resort in Kovalam.
- 18th Day of Tour:
Kovalam to Marari
- Travel to Allepey. See around and experience the life in the village. Move to Marari and check in at Resort. Enjoy the stay at resort and leisure at Marari beach.
- 19th Day of Tour:
Marari to Calicut
- Travel Marari to Calicut. Visit Beypore beach, 11 KMs from Calicut. Beypore is famous for "URU" (Country crafts). Visit Kappad beach, where Vasco-Da-Gama set foot on the sands in AD 1498.Have a glimpse of life of the villagers. Evening at resort.
- 20th Day of Tour:
Calicut to Wayanad
- Travel to Wayanad through ghat section. Visit the view point at the top of the hill. Check in at Resort and relax.
- 21st Day of Tour:
- Early morning, move for sightseeing. Visit Muthanga wild life sanctuary (350 Sq km wild life, rendezvous of forest areas of three states Karnataka and Tamilnadu). After breakfast, Edakkal caves (Edakkal cave, situated at Ambalavayal, contains some interesting carvings, which represent human and animal figures and objects of human use and symbols, which is believed to be over 7000 years old) Wayanad Heritage Museum (At Ambalavayal and has collection of articles dating back to 2nd century A.D), Jain Temple (Sulthan Bathery, believed to be built in 13th Century) and Kuruva islands (uninhabited 950 acre island). Evening, retreat to resort.
- 22nd Day of Tour:
- After breakfast, visit Soojipara Waterfalls (near Meppadi, stretches of waterfalls at about 300ft), Chain Tree, Pookot Lake (fresh water lake near Lakkidi at 2100 meters above sea level), Banasura Sagar Dam (Largest earth dam in India). Enjoy a ride in a local bus. Evening back to Resort.
- 23rd Day of Tour:
Wayanad to Mysore
- Leave for Mysore in the morning. Drive through the forest would be very refreshing. Visit Chamundi Hills, Mysore Palace and evening vist Brindavan Garden, below Krishnaraja Sagar Dam. Dam will be illuminated from 7.00pm to 7.55pm from Monday to Wednesday and from 7.00pm to 8.55pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
- 24th Day of Tour:
- Visit Mysore Zoo, Museum and Art Gallery in Mysore, Waterfalls, Srirangapatna (Famous as the capital of King Hyder Ali and Emperor Tipu Sultan). Evening back to Hotel/resort.
- 25th Day of Tour:
Mysore to Bangalore International Airport
- Travel to Bangalore international airport. Bon Voyage.