Mobile: +91 9747 007 479
Leh & Ladakh Tour Packages
“If Kashmir is Paradise on Earth, Leh is a Dreamland” – Traveller
Situated in the rain shadow area of the mighty Himalayas, Leh is one of the two districts that constitute Ladakh, the other is Kargil. Ladakh is the largest province within the North Indian State of Jammu and Kashmir, covering approximately 60,000 square miles, and has an average elevation of 3,500m above sea level.
The snow covered mountain peaks and the panoramic views of the place attract plenty of tourists every year. Winter is extremely cold in Ladakh. During summer many migratory birds come to the region and spend the summer months here. The Leh-Ladakh region is also home to a number of rare Himalayan birds. Animals like yak, blue sheep, big-horned sheep and the Himalayan wild ass are found here.
The place is known for its landscapes, snow peaked mountains with an overhead sky – vivid blue, many monuments, monasteries, great options of trekking and mountaineering, and bird watching.
Groowynd Holidays suggests the best time to travel to Leh-Ladakh is between June – September.
Groowynd Holidays endeavors to make your off-beat holiday in the Himalayas a memorable experience. We also organize Special interest tours, Trekkings (Short treks (3-5 days), Medium treks (6-12 days) and Long treks (13 days +)), Cultural tours, Corporate trainings and incentive programs, and Photography tours.
Packages / Itineraries for Leh and Ladakh:
- Best of Ladakh (Leh – Lamayuru - Alchi- Tsomoriri – Khardung La) – 7 days & 6 days)
- Best of Ladakh (Leh – Lamayuru - Alchi- Pangong Lake – Hemis – Khardung La) – 7 days & 6 days)
- Best of Ladakh (Leh – Hemis – Nubra Valley – Deskit village – Pangong Lake – Alchi) – 7 days & 6 nights
- Classic Ladakh – 6 days & 5 nights
- Glimpses of Ladakh (Leh – Hemis - Nubra Valley - Khardung La) – 5 days & 4 nights
- Glimpses of Ladakh (Leh – Hemis - Pangong Lake - Khardung La) - 5 days & 4 nights
- The Himalayan Wander – 10 days & 9 nights
- Wonders of Ladakh – 6 days & 5 nights