Mobile: +91 9747 007 479
New & Old Delhi City Tour
New Delhi and Old Delhi City Tour by Groowynd holidays help you experience the Capital of India in true sense. It covers the Old Delhi Areas (Red Fort, Juma Masjid, all monuments and historic places) and New Delhi places with a splendid mix of History, Culture and the latest developments of the city.
Locations Covered: New Delhi & Old Delhi
- This trip starts from your hotel in Delhi and can be arranged at any time to suit you. However, Groowynd suggests the Best Season for New Delhi tour would be from Sep to end of April.
- MORE INFO:
- Please provide full details in your enquiry as listed below for a detailed response.
- Salient features of this package:
- Exploring New Delhi and Old Delhi tourist destinations would be a unique experience for those who are on India visit to have an experience of “Unity in Diversity” portrayed in India. For all Indian residents, it is a must visit place as Delhi is the capital of the nation.
- First Day of Tour: Arrive at New Delhi International Airport and Half Day Sightseeing
- Arrive at Delhi where you will be greeted and transferred to your hotel. After lunch, drive down the spectacular Rajpath ('the Kingsway'), passing the India Gate (a memorial built to commemorate the unknown soldiers who laid their lives to serve the nation), the President's House (Rashtrapathi Bhawan), and the House of Parliament. In the evening, have a wonderful time at India gate. Overnight stay in Delhi hotel.
- 2nd Day of Tour: Sightseeing of Old Delhi
- Early morning you are picked up for a full day tour of Old Delhi. You are taken to the Red Fort and then visit Jama Masjid – the largest mosque in India. After lunch, move for viewing the memorials of great Indian Leaders, Raj Ghat (Memorial of the Father of Nation, Gandhiji), Vijay Ghat (Memorial of India’s second Prime Minister, Lal Bahadur Shastri), Shanti Van (Memorial of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru), Shakti Sthal (Memorial of the former Prime Minister of India, Mrs. Indira Gandhi) and Gandhi Museum. Evening visit Safdar Jung Tomb. Evening free for shopping at Delhi Haat.
- 3rd Day of Tour: More of New Delhi
- This morning you are taken to the 12th century Qutab Minar, gracefully hand-carved for its entire height of 234 ft, and the famous Iron Pillar, which withstood the ravages of time and not rusted even after 1500 years. Further, move to Lotus Temple, the place of Bahai worship. In the afternoon, visit Akshar Dham Temple. Evening retreat to hotel.
- 4th Day of Tour: Travel to Airport/Railway Station
- Check out from the hotel and drop at Airport or Railway station.