Mobile: +91 9747 007 479
Honeymoon in South India
Honeymoon in South India: 6 Nights and 7 Days of Amazement
Honeymoon in South India by Groowynd Holidays is a great combination of the great “next door incredible hill stations” Wayanad and Ooty with the combination of palace city, Mysore. The “non commercialized and unpolluted” Wayanad with the “Evergreen” Ooty along with the Royal Mysore would be a wonderful experience for the newlyweds.
- Honeymoon in South India: 1st Day – To Wayanad
- Honey moon in South India, the initial day will take you through the dense forest in Mysore – Gundlupet – Sulthan Bathery route or the picturesque ghat section of Wayanad, if you are coming from Calicut. After a long journey, check in at Resort and relax. (Floral decoration in bedroom).
- Honeymoon in South India: 2nd Day – At Wayanad
- After breakfast, visit Kuruva islands (uninhabited 950 acre island). Have your lunch at Kalpetta. In the afternoon, move to Pookot Lake (fresh water lake near Lakkidi at 2100 meters above sea level and option for boating) and further, visit chain Tree and View Point at Lakkidi. Evening, retreat to resort. (Candle light dinner for the couple).
- Honeymoon in South India: 3rd Day – At Wayanad
- After breakfast, sightseeing of Edakkal caves (Edakkal cave, situated at Ambalavayal, contains some interesting carvings, which represent human and animal figures and objects of human use and symbols, which is believed to be over 7000 years old) Wayanad Heritage Museum (At Ambalavayal and has collection of articles dating back to 2nd century A.D), visit Soojipara Waterfalls (near Meppadi, stretches of waterfalls of about 300ft, demands little trekking). Have your lunch at Kalpetta and in the afternoon, visit Banasura Sagar Dam (Largest earth dam in India) and evening, retreat to resort.
- Honeymoon in South India: 4th Day - Travel to Ooty
- Early morning, Muthanga wild life sanctuary (350 Sq km wild life, rendezvous of forest areas of three states Kerala, Karnataka and Tamilnadu). Have breakfast at Sulthan Bathery and bid adieu to Wayanad. Travel to Ooty. Check in at Resort and leisure.
- Honeymoon in South India: 5th Day - At Ooty
- After breakfast, move for sightseeing of Botanical Garden (one of the oldest botanical garden in India and famous for its green lawns, rare trees, variety of different collections of flowering plants, clear watered pools), Ooty Lake (artificially formed by the initiation of Johm Sullivan, in 1823-25 by damming the mountain streams flowing down Ooty valley). Enjoy the tea gardens and the blue Nilgiri mountain range, then transfer back to the hotel in the evening. Night stay is in Ooty.
- Honeymoon in South India: 6th Day - Travel to Mysore
- Leave for Mysore in the morning. Drive through the forest would be very refreshing. Sightseeing of Chamundi Hills, Mysore Palace and evening vist Brindavan Garden, below Krishnaraja Sagar Dam. Dam will be illuminated from 7.00pm to 7.55pm from Monday to Wednesday and from 7.00pm to 8.55pm on Saturdays and Sundays. Evening at Hotel.
- Honeymoon in South India: 7th Day - To Airport/Rly Station.
- You are transferred to Bangalore/Mysore Airport or Rly Station as per your choice of Travel.
- Honeymoon Package is on Continental Plan (Accommodation and Complementary Breakfast)
- Candle Light dinner once during the stay.
- Flower bed decoration in for the night of arrival.
- Honeymoon cake for the newly married couple.
- Houseboat accommodation on American Plan (Lunch, Tea, Snacks, Dinner, Breakfast included)
- Pick up, drop and sightseeing by AC Indica car.
- Driver Bata, Toll & Parking
- All Applicable Taxes.
* Pick up/Drop can be arranged from Calicut/Mysore/Bangalore/Kochi/Ooty/Munnar at additional cost.
* The trip can be customized as per requirement.