Tel: +91 4936 248 943
Mobile: +91 9747 007 479
Mobile: +91 9747 007 479
2N-Munnar, 1N-Thekkadi, 2N-Kumarakom+Houseboat, 1N-Kochi
- 1st Day:
- Welcome to Kerala, the Green Paradise on Earth. Your Kerala tour starts right from your arrival at Cochin Airport/ Ernakulam Railway Station. On arrival our representative heartily greets you and transfers you to Munnar (140 Kms / 04 Hrs). Throughout the journey enjoy the scenic vistas on nature, lovely view of the scenic waterfalls, rubber and spice plantations and lush green surrounding with thick forests. On arrival at Munnar check in at hotel, freshen up and have some refreshment. Rest of the day enjoy at leisure at the comfort of your room. Later in the evening you can go for a visit to the Tea Factory or enjoy a walk in the woods. Overnight stay at Munnar.
- 2nd Day:
- After the breakfast, we go for a full day sightseeing trip of Munnar, which is also called Kashmir of the South due to its immense natural beauty. Visit Mattupetty Lake and Dam, Echo Point, Blossom Garden, Kundale Lake and Rajmalai and enjoy the stunning view of the scenic surrounding and natural beauty. Also visit Eravikulam Wildlife Sanctuary a home to endangered Nilgiri Thar, which you can see grazing and climbing uphill. Later visit to the tea gardens and pose to take the photographs to keep as a souvenir of your stay in Munnar, Kerala. Enjoy fantastic night at the hotel in Munnar.
- 3rd Day:
- Proceed to Thekkady Periyar. Evening boat ride in the Periyar wildlife sanctuary. Evening free for shopping handicrafts. Overnight stay at Hotel in thekkady.
- 4th Day:
- Proceed to Alleppey. Transfer to houseboat from 12 noon. Today you will be cruising on a houseboat, wonderful experience you will cherish for your lifetime. Enjoy the picturesque view of God’s own country as the houseboat moves slowly over the tranquil backwater. Sit back and relax while the boat cruises through the narrow serene backwater canals as you have an opportunity to have a glimpse of the village life. In the evening you have the opportunity to see the panoramic view of sunset in Kerala, richly blessed with natural seascape. Enjoy Lunch, Evening Tea/Coffee with snacks and dinner on houseboat. Overnight stay will be on the houseboat.
- 5th Day:
- After breakfast in the boat transfer to Kumarakom hotel. Accommodation at Kumarakom. Visit to Kumarakom bird sanctuary in the evening. Overnite stay at Kumarakom.
- 6th Day:
- Transfer to Cochin, after Check in to the Hotel, we move out for sightseeing of Cochin, Visit: The Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Jews Street, St. Francis church, Chinese fishing net & the indo-Portuguese Museum. Later transfer you back to Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
- 7th Day:
- Transfer to kochi Airport / Railway Station.