Tel: +91 4936 248 943
Mobile: +91 9747 007 479
Mobile: +91 9747 007 479
2N-Munnar, 2N-Kumarakom + Houseboat, 1N-Athirappilly, 1N-Kochi
- 1st Day:
- Welcome to Kerala, the Green Paradise on Earth. Your Kerala tour starts right from your arrival at Cochin Airport/ Ernakulam Railway Station. On arrival our representative heartily greets you and transfers you to Munnar (140 Kms / 04 Hrs). Throughout the journey enjoy the scenic vistas on nature, lovely view of the scenic waterfalls, rubber and spice plantations and lush green surrounding with thick forests. On arrival at Munnar check in at hotel, freshen up and have some refreshment. Rest of the day enjoy at leisure at the comfort of your room. Later in the evening you can go for a visit to the Tea Factory or enjoy a walk in the woods. Overnight stay at Munnar.
- 2nd Day:
- After the breakfast, we go for a full day sightseeing trip of Munnar, which is also called Kashmir of the South due to its immense natural beauty. Visit Mattupetty Lake and Dam, Echo Point, Blossom Garden, Kundale Lake and Rajmalai and enjoy the stunning view of the scenic surrounding and natural beauty. Also visit Eravikulam Wildlife Sanctuary a home to endangered Nilgiri Thar, which you can see grazing and climbing uphill. Later visit to the tea gardens and pose to take the photographs to keep as a souvenir of your stay in Munnar, Kerala. Enjoy fantastic night at the hotel in Munnar.
- 3rd Day:
- After breakfast at the hotel and later Check Out the Hotel and we drive down to Kumarakom (145 Kms / 4 Hrs). Kumarakom is a beautiful scenic village popularly known for its exotic bird sanctuary and picturesque backwater. On arrival, check in at hotel, freshen up and enjoy the welcome drink at the comfort of your room. Later in the evening go for a sun-set cruise or relax at the scenic Vembanad Lake. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
- 4th Day:
- Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and enjoy leisure time at the comfort of your hotel room. Later at 1230 hrs checks at houseboat, to enjoy the cruise over the scenic backwater on Kerala. Today you will be cruising on a houseboat, wonderful experience you will cherish for your lifetime. Enjoy the picturesque view of God’s own country as the houseboat moves slowly over the tranquil backwater. Sit back and relax while the boat cruises through the narrow serene backwater canals as you have an opportunity to have a glimpse of the village life. In the evening you have the opportunity to see the panoramic view of sunset in Kerala, richly blessed with natural seascape. Enjoy Lunch, Evening Tea/Coffee with snacks and dinner on houseboat. Overnight stay will be on the houseboat.
- 5th Day:
- Morning, after breakfast you will be moved to Athirappally Waterfalls is located 78 kms from Kochi (Cochin), located at the entrance to Sholayar ranges, this waterfall is a popular picnic spot. Affording to the onlookers, one of the most bewitching sights, Athirappally Falls is about 80 feet high and located in the forest area. You would have to enjoy the Speed Boat service at here. Over night stay at hotel in Athirappally.
- 6th Day:
- After breakfast, Checkout from house boat and we take to the Metro city Cochin. After Check in to the Hotel, we move out for sightseeing of Cochin, Visit: The Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Jews Street, St. Francis church, Chinese fishing net & the indo-Portuguese Museum. Later transfer you back to Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
- 7th Day:
- Enjoy the morning breakfast at Hotel. Later on time we transfer you to Cochin airport or railway station for yours onwards journey for your successful life.