Tel: +91 4936 248 943
Mobile: +91 9747 007 479
Mobile: +91 9747 007 479
2N-Thekkadi, 2N-Kumarakom, 1N-Houseboat, 1N-Athirappilly, 1N-Kochi
- 1st Day:
- Our representative will come down to receive you on arrival at Cochin airport / Ernakulam Railway station, and will transfer you to Thekkady (191 Kms / 05 Hrs). Throughout the journey enjoy beautiful streams small water falls, Rubber, Pepper cardamom and Tea plantations and thick forests, God has blessed his own country with incomparable beauty, on arrival at Thekkady check in to Hotel. Evening time spent at leisure and boat ride in the Periyar wildlife sanctuary. Evening free for shopping handicrafts. Overnight stay at Hotel in Thekkady.
- 2nd Day:
- Proceed to Thekkady Periyar and later enjoy the spice plantation tour (Optional) or Elephant Safari (Optional). Periyar is well known not only for its scenic beauty but at the same time it is a popular wildlife park in the state of Kerala. Enjoy the different shades of nature here in Periyar in their perfect location. Dinner and overnight stay will be at the hotel in Periyar.
- 3rd Day:
- Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later Check Out the Hotel and we drive down to Kumarakom (140 Kms / 04 Hr). Kumarakom is a beautiful scenic village popularly known for its exotic water bird sanctuary and picturesque backwater. On arrival, check in at hotel, freshen up and enjoy the welcome drink at the comfort of your room. Later in the evening go for a sun-set cruise or relax at the scenic Vembanad Lake and appreciate the beautiful surrounding sharing romantic talks of your life with your beloved. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- 4th Day:
- Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and Leisure at Hotel. Time for shopping… Evening 2 hrs motor boat sun set cruise. Visit Pathiramanal island and outer bird sanctuary. Overnight at Hotel.
- 5th Day:
- Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and enjoy leisure time at the comfort of your hotel room. Later at 1230 hrs checks at houseboat, to enjoy the cruise over the scenic backwater on Kerala. Today you will be cruising on a houseboat, wonderful experience you will cherish for your lifetime. Enjoy the picturesque view of God’s own country as the houseboat moves slowly over the tranquil backwater. Sit back and relax while the boat cruises through the narrow serene backwater canals as you have an opportunity to have a glimpse of the village life. In the evening you have the opportunity to see the panoramic view of sunset in Kerala, richly blessed with natural seascape. Enjoy Lunch, Evening Tea/Coffee with snacks and dinner on houseboat. Overnight stay will be on the houseboat.
- 6th Day:
- 0900 hrs after breakfast transfer to Athirappally. Check in at hotel and the evening. Evening free to explore the beautiful & ravishing beauty of Athirappally. You have the option of going for a speed boat cruise at Vazhachal. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
- 7th Day:
- AM 0900 Hrs After breakfast, Checkout from Hotel and we take you to the Metro city Cochin. After Check in to the Hotel, you would have to the sightseeing of Cochin, Visit: The Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Jews Street, St. Francis church, Chinese fishing net & the indo-Portuguese Museum. Later transfer you back to Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
- 8th Day:
- Departure: After breakfast we leave to Cochin Airport / Railway Station. End of Tour / Service.