Tel: +91 4936 248 943
Mobile: +91 9747 007 479
Mobile: +91 9747 007 479
2N-Wayanad, 1N-Athirappilly, 1N-Houseboat, 1N-Alapuzha, 2N-Kovalam
- 1st Day:
- You are picked from Banglore / Mysore Airport / Railway station. Transferred to Wayanad and Check in to the Hotel. After Refreshment, visit Edakkal Caves. The ancient edakkal caves located in Ambukuthimala in Wayanad district. The word Edakkal means a cave between rocks. The caves have drawings of historical importance. Overnight is at hotel at Wayanad.
- 2nd Day:
- After breakfast, visit Lakkidi Ghat Pass, the view point. You may go for a trekking and further to Pookot Lake, situated very close to Rain Country Resort is this perennial fresh water lake, nestled among wooded hills, the only one of its kind in Kerala. Boating facilities, a children's park, a handicrafts and spices emporium and a fresh water aquarium are among the facilities available here. Kuruva Island, Soojipara waterfalls are other options. Overnight Stay at Hotel in Wayanad.
- 3rd Day:
- Morning, after breakfast you will be moved to Athirappally Waterfalls is located 250 kms / 6Hrs from Wayanad, located at the entrance to Sholayar ranges, a popular picnic spot. Athirappally Falls is about 80 feet high and located in the forest area. You would have to enjoy the Speed Boat service at Vazhachal. Over night stay at hotel in Athirappally.
- 4th Day:
- 0900 AM check out from the Hotel and drive to Alappey and check in to house boat at around 1230 hrs. Enjoy the cruise over the scenic backwater on Kerala. On houseboat you have wonderful opportunity to enjoy the scenic vistas of nature, tossing paddy emerald green fields, lovely brook and streams, rustic village and many others. Later in the evening enjoy the sun-set view from the deck. Lunch, Evening Tea/Coffee with snacks, dinner and overnight stay will be on houseboat.
- 5th Day:
- Check out from the house boat to board the cab and transfer to a back water resort. After check in formalities you can take enjoy the facilities of the resort or go for visit the Alappuzha beach, Sea View Park etc. Dense Palm groves at one end and an ancient towering light house at the other, Vijay Park and Sea view park are all spectacular sights one should never miss. Boating Facility is available in both Parks. Return to the hotel after sight seeing and over night stay at Alleppey.
- 6th Day:
- Check out from the house boat after breakfast 09.00 Hrs and proceed to Kovalam (190 Kms / 4.5 Hrs). This journey is through the coastal areas with coconut trees and views of lagoons and palm fringed Arabian Sea. On arrival at Kovalam, check into Hotel and rest of the day leisurely hang around on the beach at Kovalam. The paradise of sun, sea, sand and surf. Find out one of the best 10 beaches in the world Enjoy the scene of Arabian waves - Overnight stay Hotel At Kovalam.
- 7th Day:
- After breakfast at 09.00 Hrs start the full day sight seeing tour of Trivandrum (capital of Kerala). Visit: The Napier Museum, Kuthiramalika Museum and afternoon relax at on the beach Overnight stay Hotel at Kovalam.
- 8th Day:
- In the morning after breakfast check out from the hotel at 09.00 Hrs and we transfer you from the Hotel to the airport / railway station of Trivandrum. As you go back home, let the everlasting memory of Gods own Country linger in your mind...