Tel: +91 4936 248 943
Mobile: +91 9747 007 479
Mobile: +91 9747 007 479
3N-Munnar, 1N-Kumarakom, 1N-Houseboat, 2N-Kovalam
- 1st Day:
- You are greeted on arrival at the Cochin Airport /Railway station and transferred to Munnar.(145 kms / 4Hrs) Enjoy the four-hour ride through the picturesque mountainous terrains of Kerala. On the way visit, Cheyyappara Water Falls and get sightseeing of Rubber, Pepper, Cardamom and Tea plantations and thick forests throughout the journey, On arrival at Munnar check into Hotel. Overnight stay in the Hotel at Munnar.
- 2nd & 3rd Day:
- On the morning of the second day after breakfast you are out on a full day sightseeing trip of Munnar. During this time you will visit: Devikulam, Mattupetty Dam, Echo Point, Kundale Lake, Blossom Garden, Rajamalai, and Eravikulam Wildlife Sanctuary. Overnight stay Hotel at Munnar. These two days you would cherish for a long time as you had ample time to see around the beauty of the land to the maximum. Later return to the hotel for overnight stay.
- 4th Day:
- Morning after breakfast checks out from the hotel at 09.00 Hrs and proceeds to Kumarakom (145 Kms / 4 Hrs). On reaching Kumarakom check into hotel. Afternoon visit the Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary and in the evening opt for the Sunset cruise if you so desire enjoy the beauty of backwaters by just relaxing by the famous Vembanadu Lake. Overnight stay in the Hotel at Kumarakom for the rest of the day.
- 5th Day:
- Morning after breakfast check out from the hotel at 09.00 Hrs and proceed to Alleppey at 12.30 hrs check in to the houseboat that awaits you with a lot of surprises. Today you will be cruising on a houseboat, wonderful experience you will cherish for your lifetime. Enjoy the picturesque view of God’s own country as the houseboat moves slowly over the tranquil backwater. Sit back and relax while the boat cruises through the narrow serene backwater canals as you have an opportunity to have a glimpse of the village life. In the evening you have the opportunity to see the panoramic view of sunset in Kerala, richly blessed with natural seascape. Enjoy Lunch, Evening Tea/Coffee with snacks and dinner on houseboat. Overnight stay will be on the houseboat.
- 6th Day:
- Check out from the house boat after breakfast 09.00 Hrs and proceed to Kovalam (190 Kms / 4.5 Hrs). This journey is through the coastal areas with coconut trees and views of lagoons and palm fringed Arabian Sea. On arrival at Kovalam, check into Hotel, rest of the day leisurely hangs around on the beach at Kovalam. The paradise of sun, sea, sand and surf. Find out one of the best 10 beaches in the world Enjoy the scene of Arabian waves - Overnight stay Hotel At Kovalam.
- 7th Day:
- After breakfast at 09.00 Hrs start the full day sight seeing tour of Trivandrum (capital of Kerala). Visit: The Napier Museum, Kuthiramalika Museum, Palace etc, afternoon relax at on the beach Overnight stay Hotel at Kovalam.
- 8th Day:
- In the morning after breakfast check out from the hotel at 09.00 Hrs and we transfer you from the Hotel to the airport / railway station of Trivandrum. End of Tour… As you go home let the everlasting memory of Gods own Country linger in your mind...