Mobile: +91 9747 007 479
Holidays in Wayanad 1 Night 2 Days
First Day of Tour: Holidays in Wayanad
You are picked up from Kalpetta/Sulthan Bathery in the morning. After freshen up sightseeing of Ghat Section view point, Chain Tree and Pookot Lake (fresh water lake near Lakkidi at 2100 meters above sea level), Afternoon visit Banasura Sagar Dam (Largest earth dam in India). Evening, stay at resort.
2nd Day of Tour: Holidays in Wayanad
After breakfast, visit Soojipara Waterfalls (near Meppadi, stretches of waterfalls of about 300ft) and sightseeing of Edakkal caves (Edakkal cave, situated at Ambalavayal, contains some interesting carvings, which represent human and animal figures and objects of human use and symbols, which is believed to be over 7000 years old) Wayanad Heritage Museum (At Ambalavayal and has collection of articles dating back to 2nd century A.D). Afternoon, visit Kuruva islands (uninhabited 950 acre island). Night, board bus to your destination from Kalpetta/Sulthan Bathery.
- Meal plan: MAPAI (Breakfast and lunch or dinner).
- Transportation: For pick up, drop and entire sightseeing.
- Accommodation: According to the category chosen by the guest.
- Parking, Toll, Driver bata.
- All applicable taxes.
- Package applicable for per couple as mentioned in the itinerary
- All personal expenses, camera charges and entrance fee, boating charges at all places
- Any other charges not mentioned in inclusion.
|Category of Accommodation||Cost in INR Per Couple|
* Pick up/Drop can be arranged from Calicut/Mysore/Bangalore/Kochi/Ooty/Munnar at additional cost.