Mobile: +91 9747 007 479
Holidays in Wayanad 3 Nights 4 Days
First Day of Tour: Holidays in Wayanad
Holidays to Wayanad will take you through the dense forest in Mysore – Gundlupet – Sulthan Bathery route. After a long journey, check in at Resort and relax.
2nd Day of Tour: Holidays in Wayanad
After breakfast, sightseeing of Edakkal caves (Edakkal cave, situated at Ambalavayal, contains some interesting carvings, which represent human and animal figures and objects of human use and symbols, which is believed to be over 7000 years old) Wayanad Heritage Museum (At Ambalavayal and has collection of articles dating back to 2nd century A.D), Soojipara Waterfalls (near Meppadi, stretches of waterfalls of about 300ft) and afternoon visit Banasura Sagar Dam (Largest earth dam in India). Evening, retreat to resort.
3rd Day of Tour: Holidays in Wayanad
After breakfast, visit Kuruva islands (uninhabited 950 acre island). Afternoon, Pookot Lake (fresh water lake near Lakkidi at 2100 meters above sea level), Chain Tree and Ghat Section view point. Evening, back to Resort.
4th Day of Tour: Holidays in Wayanad
Early morning, check out and Visit Muthanga wild life sanctuary (350 Sq km wild life, rendezvous of forest areas of three states Karnataka and Tamilnadu). Further, travel back to your destination.
- Meal plan: MAPAI (Breakfast and lunch or dinner).
- Transportation: Pick up, drop and entire sightseeing.
- Accommodation: According to the category chosen by the guest.
- Parking, Toll, Driver bata.
- All applicable taxes.
- Package applicable for per couple as mentioned in the itinerary
- All personal expenses, camera charges and entrance fee, boating charges at all places
- Any other charges not mentioned in inclusion.
|Category of Accommodation||Cost in INR Per Couple|
* Pick up/Drop can be arranged from Calicut/Mysore/Bangalore/Kochi/Ooty/Munnar at additional cost.
* The trip can be customized as per requirement.